Call- Center - handling and applications of citizens
Information on the activities of the Call-center 1424 of Anticorruption Service
CALL CENTER Toll-Free call
In the National Bureau of Anti-Corruption of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for Civil Service Affairs and Anti-Corruption there operates a call center, the main task of which is rendering free consulting support for citizens on anti-corruption issues and receiving telephone messages on corruption offenses.
Advise citizens on:
- combating corruption;
- admission to the anti-corruption agencies;
- the course of appeals and messages, which are under consideration of anti-corruption service;
- encouragement of people reporting the fact of corruption offense or otherwise assisting in the fight against corruption;
- other issues within the competence of the Anti-Corruption Service.
- about the facts of corruption, including the committed or planned corruption offenses.
- about illegal actions (inaction) of the Anti-Corruption Service employees;
- regarding the issues hindering entrepreneurial activity;
- on persons wanted by the Anti-Corruption Service;
- regarding the activities of the Anti-Corruption Service (feedback, suggestions).
Opening hours of Call-center of the National Bureau of Anti-Corruption.
(weekdays and public holidays without a break for lunch)
|Receiving telephone messages about corruption offenses and consultation|
|At night and on weekends||Call Recording in Call-center is carried out automatically.|