Whether the Anti-Corruption service is law enforcement agency?
Yes, it is. According to Article 3 of the Law RK "About Law-Enforcement Service" bodies of prosecutor's office, internal affairs, the anti-corruption service and services of economic investigations which are carrying out their activity according to the Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan are considered to be law enforcement agencies.
Whether the citizens who come for the first time to civil service on Anti-corruption body take a test?
The citizens for the first time coming on service to law enforcement agencies except those who come to the organizations of education at the law enforcement agencies, take a test, including assessment of personal qualities in authorized body for civil service (Article 7. para 1 of the Law of RK "On Law-Enforcement Service").
How qualification classes of staff of anti-corruption service are classified?
According to Article 22-1 of the Law of RK " Law-Enforcement Service", for the staff of anti-corruption service the following qualification classes and terms of stay there are given:
1) the average commanding structure: a qualification class of the 6th category - one year; a qualification of class 5 category - three years; a qualification of class 4 category - four years;
2) the senior commanding structure: a qualification of class 3 category - five years; a qualification of class 2 category - seven years; a qualification of class of the 1st category - the term of stay is not established.
Besides, depending on the sequence of establishment of the qualification of classes are subdivided into the first and next. The first qualification class is the qualification class of category 6.
The next qualification classes are established in a consecutive order after the term of stay in the previous qualification classes.
What does the concept "conflict of interests" include?
It is necessary to understand a contradiction between personal interests of the persons holding a responsible state position, the persons authorized for performance of the state functions, the persons equated to them, officials and their powers of office at which personal interests of specified persons can lead to inadequate execution of the powers of office by them (the Art. of 1 subpara 5) of the Law RK "On Anti-corruption" as a conflict of interests.
Whether encouragement to the persons who report about the corruption facts are provided?
For the persons who report about a fact of a corruption offense or rendering assistance in anti-corruption, the encouragement which is carried out in the form of a single reward is established.
Encouragement in the form of a single reward is established in the following sizes:
1) on administrative cases about corruption offenses – 30 monthly settlement indicators (further-MSI);
2) on criminal cases about corruption crimes of small scale– 40 MSI;
3) on criminal cases about corruption crimes of average scale – 50 MSI;
4) on criminal cases about serious corruption crimes – 70 MSI;
5) on criminal cases about especially serious corruption crimes – 100 MSI.
Besides, encouragement in the form of rewarding with the diploma or the announcement of gratitude can be established (The resolution of the Government of RK of 30.12 2015 No. 1131 "On the approval of the Rules of encouragement of the persons who report about the facts of a corruption offense or rendering assistance in anti-corruption").